I love to walk – and I love to share walking with others.
I’ve lived in Herefordshire for 30 years, love the countryside here, and still enjoy finding new places to explore. I also like to go further afield – into neighbouring counties and areas such as the Shropshire Hills and Brecon Beacons.
I’m passionate about taking people to places new to them and helping them appreciate the countryside around us.
Come and join me, and let me help you to walk and connect!
• Connect with other people
• Connect with the landscape and nature
• Connect to your own sense of well-being
• Local guided walks – regular open events and bespoke guiding
• Navigation training – informal introductory days and accredited NNAS bronze and silver courses
• Duke of Edinburgh Award - instruction and assessment at bronze and silver levels
I’m a Hill and Moorland Walk Leader and an accredited NNAS navigation Tutor. I’m a member of Mountain Training Association and the British Mountaineering Council. For your peace of mind I hold an up-to-date Outdoor First Aid Certificate and I’m fully insured.